Sick leave balance transfer


Q. I have been a federal employee for over seven years and I worked for the Transportation Security Administration. I currently work for the U.S. Capitol Police; will my sick leave balance transfer from TSA to USCP?

A. It should; however, check with your new personnel office to make sure that that it has.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to

Leave A Reply