TVA retirement


Q: Who do I contact to buy back my time spent working with the Tennessee Valley Authority for retirement credit? I need an address and phone number.

A: To get credit for your period of service with TVA, you’ll need to ask them for a refund of your retirement contributions and then deposit that refund into your current retirement system. Your local personnel office can help you do that.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to

Leave A Reply