Where to go to replace lost forms


Q: I retired July 3, 1983, from Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany, Ga. I misplaced my SF-50. Where can I go to get a copy of this form? Is there a phone number I can call?

A: You can contact the National Personnel Records Center via phone (314-801-9250) or email (cpr.center@nara.gov). NPRC staff will let you know the procedures to follow when submitting a written request.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply