Q: I would like to know what, if any, percentage I would be entitled to for 20 percent hearing loss.

A: If your hearing loss is both job related and permanent, you can contact the Office of Workers Compensation, which can evaluate your situation. Your agency can tell you how to do that.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply