Hearing aids and health coverage


Q. My mother is a retired Postal Service employee and is trying to find out if her retirement insurance will pay anything for hearing aids.

A. If she is enrolled in the Federal Employee Health Benefits program, she can find that out by reading her plan brochure. If she still has questions, she can call the plan.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply