Payment to CSRS


Q. How can I find out how much I have paid into CSRS? I work for the Air Force. We have changed payment centers several times in the last 40 years.

A. Call OPM’s Retirement Information Office at 1-888-767-6738 or 724-794-2005 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. A retirement specialist will be able to help you.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to

Leave A Reply