Change of address


Q. I am a civil service retiree under CSRS. I have moved. How do I notify civil service/Office of Personnel Management of my change of address. I am concerned I will not receive my W-2 in January if I do not change my address.

A. To notify OPM of a change of address, call OPM’s Retirement Information Office at (888) 767-6738 or (724) 794-2005.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to


    • You can either continue calling or you can write OPM at the following address:
      U.S. Office of Personnel Management
      Claims II Group
      P.O. Box 45
      Boyers, PA 16017-0045
      Attn: Change of Address

Leave A Reply