FEHB re-enrollment


Q. Besides form OPM 2809, what supporting papers do I need to re-enroll 31 days before the loss of Federal Employees Health Benefits coverage? My wife will not get her SF-50 to show employment separation and loss of FEHB until after separation April 20. I called and emailed the Office of Personnel Management, but no response.

A. I’m not aware of anything else you need to do.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply