VSIP payout


Q. I retired Jan. 3 with a Voluntary Separation Incentive Pay. I chose the two-payment option and was told I would receive half in June and the other half in December. It is now June and I have yet to receive the first payment. I would like to know who I would need to contact in regard to this situation.

A. Since these payouts are made by your former agency, you’ll have to check with their payroll office.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply