Contact info for retirement benefits


Q. I will turn 62 in November and am wondering about retirement benefits. I was a Postal Service employee for approximately 10 years. I have no info on specific dates, earnings, etc. Where and whom do I contact to get started collecting this data?

A. If you got a refund of your retirement contributions, you aren’t entitled to anything. If you didn’t, write to: OPM, Retirement Operations Center, P.O. Box 45, Boyers, PA 16017-0045. Be sure to include your full name, date of birth, Social Security number, where you worked for the Postal Service, and the approximate dates of your employment.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to

Leave A Reply