Q. I retired in January 2000 as a DK 0200/GS4-7 on disability. I am trying to find out what the current salary would be so I can figure exactly what I can make per year at a job now?

A. You’ll find the General Schedule pay tables at Once there, you’ll have to find the one that matches the geographic area where you worked.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to

Leave A Reply