Change of address for Form 1099


Q. I moved to another state and need to change my address and state tax distribution. Unable to contact them by phone.

A. You can do that by calling the Office of Personnel Management at 888-767-6738 or writing them at: U.S. OPM, Claims II Group, P.O. Box 45, Boyers, PA 16017-0045.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to


Leave A Reply