Leave and earning statements


Q. I retired in September of 2011 and have not worried about the net amount going directly into my banking account. I feel it is important to know how much and where all the deductions are going now with all of this administration’s new taxing and comparing it to past statements. How can I receive earning statements on my monthly pension? 

A. Go to www.opm.gov, in the top banner, click on “Retirement,” once there, click on “Services Online,” then “View/Print annuity statement/verification of income.” Note: You’ll need to register, so have your CSA number handy and then pick a password.



About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply