Annual leave


Q. As a prior federal employee from 1975 to 1998, am I entitled to receive annual leave benefits of the higher rate if I take a position with another federal employer? In other words, if I left with eight hours per pay period, would I receive eight hours per pay period for the new position?

A. Yes.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to

Leave A Reply