Browsing: benefits specialist

Q. A covered family member will need a “specialty drug” prescription. Who in the FEHB plan would have the best coverage for this type of situation? A. That’s something you’ll have to find out. Go to, click on the state in which you reside, then download the plan brochures. If you don’t find what you need in the written material, you can call the plan and talk to a benefits specialist.