Browsing: federal reetirement

Q. How can I get my Medicare Part B premiums deducted from my annuity? I will be 65 in November 2012, and I am retired from the federal government. Will I get info on Medicare? A. You’ll have to ask Medicare to do that for you. To find out how, go to