Browsing: Forms

Q: I retired July 3, 1983, from Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany, Ga. I misplaced my SF-50. Where can I go to get a copy of this form? Is there a phone number I can call? A: You can contact the National Personnel Records Center via phone (314-801-9250) or email ( NPRC staff will let you know the procedures to follow when submitting a written request.