Browsing: TVA retirement

Q: Who do I contact to buy back my time spent working with the Tennessee Valley Authority for retirement credit? I need an address and phone number. A: To get credit for your period of service with TVA, you’ll need to ask them for a refund of your retirement contributions and then deposit that refund into your current retirement system. Your local personnel office can help you do that.