Military buyback


Q. I need to know how to buy my military time back, how much it will cost and where to send the forms.

A. Go to the Ask the Experts site, click on the heading “Read more” and on the right hand column click on “Creditable service: FERS,” then scroll down to “Counting military service toward retirement,” dated Oct. 25, 2010. If, by chance, you are a CSRS employee rather than CSRS, use a Standard Form 2803 instead of the 3108.



About Author

Leave A Reply