Retirement application


Q. Is there any way of finding out the status of a retirement application besides calling the ABC-C?

A. Start with your Army Benefits Center. That way, you’ll find out if your application has been forwarded to the Office of Personnel Management. If it has, ask them for the routing number. Then call OPM at 888-767-6738 or 724-794-2005.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to

Leave A Reply