TVA buy back


Q: How would I apply for credit or buy-back other federal service time
(specifically Tennessee Valley Authority time) under the Federal Employees Retirement System?

A: You would need to take a refund of the retirement contributions you made to TVA and deposit them, with interest, if applicable, in the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund. Your personnel office can help you complete the paperwork needed to do that.


About Author

Leave A Reply