FERS accumulation


Q: I am a reinstated federal employee under FERS. My original employment was from November 1987 through May 2000. I’ve been trying to find out how much money I have in my FERS account during my original employment. I’ve contacted OPM a number of times and keep getting my FERS accumulation for my current employment. Can you help?

A: OPM doesn’t have that information. When you left government, your records were sent to the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. You’ll need to get in touch with them to access that information. You can call them at 314-801-9250, or fax them at 314-801-9269.


About Author

Leave A Reply