Monthly annuity deduction


Q: I am a retired federal employee and receive an annuity. I pay for my Medicare Part B quarterly. I would like to have this cost deducted monthly from my annuity. Is there a form to do this?  If so, where can I get this form?

A: To arrange for this change, call the Medicare Administration at 1-800-633-4227 and talk to a benefits specialist.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to

Leave A Reply