Obtaining discharge papers


Q: How can I get a copy of National Guard discharge papers?

A: Unfortunately, we are only qualified to answer questions about federal civilian benefits. You might try going to www.ng.mil and clicking on the words “Contact Us” in the upper right-hand corner. Alternatively, you could go through your local phone book and call the nearest National Guard Armory.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply