"Maxing out"


Q. I maxed out. Where do I go to find out how much is in my after maxing out account?

A. If you are referring to retirement deductions that were taken from your pay after having worked for 41 years and 11 months, the only way I know to find that out would be to subtract the retirement contributions figure on the pay slip you received when you hit that level of service from your most recent pay slip.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply