"Paid in full" confirmation


Q. When I got hired into federal service, I made the Post-56 payment, and the amount of that payment showed on my leave and earnings statement in block 20. Later, I changed agencies, and block 20 became blank. I have my “paid in full” confirmation letter as proof of the payment. Should I be worried that block 20 is empty?

A. No. Your “paid in full” confirmation letter is all you need.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply