Special retirement supplement


Q. I retired Dec. 31 at age 52 with 28 years of technician service.

I was involuntarily separated, loss of military position, as a national guard FERS technician.

I am receiving my FERS annuity, but OPM has not told me if or when I will receive the FERS special retirement supplement.

Am I eligible for the supplement?

A. Yes, you are eligible for the SRS.


About Author

Comments are closed.