Annual leave after military service


Q. I have more than eight years of active-duty service, and I have just obtained my first federal government job. Where can I go to find out how much annual leave I’ll be entitled to?

A. Go to Accrual Rate.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to

Leave A Reply