Deferred retirement form


Q. In 2000, I did a deferred retirement from the Postal Service after 20 years of service under FERS. Now that I am 60, I would like to apply for my pension, but I am having difficulty finding the appropriate form to initiate this. Does anyone know which form I should use, or the contact number of someone who can assist me with this?

A. You can download the form at


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to

Leave A Reply