FEHB premiums


Q. If I have five years of service with the Transportation Security Administration and retire at 62. Will the government still pay part of my premiums? I am in FERS and will start my annuity.

A. Yes, if you have been enrolled in the Federal Employees Health Benefits program for the five consecutive years before you retire.


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com.

Leave A Reply