About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to fedexperts@federaltimes.com.


    • Your agency is responsible for authorizing your lump sum annual leave payment, which will be made by the Department of the Treasury. It shouldn’t take more than a few weeks for you to receive it.

Leave A Reply