MRA+10 paperwork


Q. If I resign from the government before I’m eligible to retire under the MRA+10 provision, is there a form I need to fill out before I leave?

A. No, there isn’t. Instead, 60 days before you meet the age and service requirements to retire, you’ll need to complete RI Form 92-19 and send it to OPM. That form is available at


About Author

Reg Jones was head of retirement and insurance policy at the Office of Personnel Management. Email your retirement-related questions to

Leave A Reply